Human Sexuality Program
The Human Sexuality Program is designed to treat individuals who have been alleged to cross the boundaries of others by means of indecent calls and liberties (inappropriate and unwanted touching to another person without their permission). The program utilizes cognitive / behavioral approach to addressing distorting thinking for men who have offended others with such behaviors. The duration of the program is 16 weeks.
The Human Sexuality Program is designed to assist offenders in preventing further acting out behaviors towards others by:
- Identifying thinking errors and internal desire to offend others.
- Understanding of sexual addiction and the path of escalation of the illness.
- Address internal issues of shame and personal humiliation.
- Create boundaries for social settings.
- Create a Relapse Prevention Plan
Weekly Group Fees:
Group fees are assessed based on a modest sliding scale.